SOLD OUT! Ween

Granada

Comments

Satan 14 years, 9 months ago

god, Ween, and me. But not unless more tickets get released. Funny thing, I had a ticket to the last show but sold it back to Liberty Hall. Now I need one to the granasty, for a night of sure debauchery. You all know I could pull this shit off the hook. And yes, it's gonna hurt, mommy, and yes, you're gonna die. So release like 50 more tickets!

olmsted78 14 years, 9 months ago

an added Sunday show would be a welcome idea, f*** it, how about the whole week. "ween week" in lawrence. No one could ever recover... and town would be so brown. really very brown. It'd be gross, almost, how brown

Rat_tail 14 years, 8 months ago

I'd love to see another how added. I believe they play SlO-maha the following night. Not sure if that show is sold out. If not, it'd be well worth the roadie.

tlitwiller 14 years, 7 months ago

Please god get everyone a ticket who really needs one in their life - namely ME!

horselimps 14 years, 7 months ago

I will never get to see ween every time they come to town they cancle or Im out of town. I had tickets to the last show and then bubkiss. how did this sell out so fast? God must be punishing me ,that is what I get for farting in church. Come hell or high water I will get my ween fix,oh yess. Boys to men still keeping up the beat ya.

Rat_tail 14 years, 7 months ago

I saw the ebay ticket selling price and about sh*t.

it would have been nice to see another show added especially since the show sold so fast and a number of people were not able to get their tickets in time.

There is no question in my mind that Lawrence could have supported 2 shows but just thankful to have one.

Got my ticket and ready to bow down to The Almighty Boognish on the 28th.

Oh yeah, leave Deaner alone..........

horselimps 14 years, 7 months ago

I'm a gona sit in the ally with a bottle of thunder bird and a fat j and listen to ween filtered throu the grnasty walls,for free.

Rat_tail 14 years, 7 months ago

50 tickets have just been released for the show. get them while you can.