Ultimate Fakebook REUNION SHOW!

with The Dead Girls / Jim Crego of Truck Stop Love / Chris Tolle

Record Bar

Tonight's Ultimate Fakebook show will be a lot like the band's hundreds of other shows over the last decade -- KISS-worthy showmanship, overdriven power pop hooks and three dudes bashing it out like their lives depended on it -- with one very significant exception: it's their first in nearly five years. After three albums, a short-lived major label deal and years of touring, the Manhattan-born, Lawrence-relocated band called it quits in 2004. This show offers one last opportunity to see them perform together on the occasion of a friend's birthday. Real drums forever!

You might have heard

Far, Far Away Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist
Record Release Party Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist
Roll Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist
She Don't Even Know My Name Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist
Valentines Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist
When I'm With You I'm Okay Ultimate Fakebook Add to playlist

Comments

jgouge996 13 years, 5 months ago

I'm ridiuclously sad this is 21+. I'm 20 and I was at the last show in '04. I am officially upset.

baristakrystal 13 years, 4 months ago

YES! this is going to be good. HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.

JordanPassmore 13 years, 4 months ago

Oh, tragedy! I'm living in Ohio and visiting Kansas City on Jan 2!!!!!! :( I always miss these things by days. I'm sure you guys will rock the joint. Last show I saw was sort of an impromptu one at the replay in Nov 03...Five freaking years!

Colby 13 years, 4 months ago

I should of never moved to Seattle. I've missed The Get Up Kids and now Ultimate Fakebook!Plus I will be missing the Exit 159 reunion. What's next? Frogpond?

Mike Blur 13 years, 4 months ago

Awesome show. Check out my facebook page for pictures and videos.

navinRjohnson 13 years, 4 months ago

I can't believe you dipsticks failed to note that it was the awesomeness of Mr. Randy Paske, loyal UFB fan and supreme area rocker since the early 90s, that made this thing happen. Happy birthday, Randy. PS. The new lawrence.com looks like web 2.ass.

Eric Melin 13 years, 3 months ago

Feb. 5 at the Uptown Theater- UFB full set w/ The Republic Tigers, benefit for JayDoc free health care clinic!