An exhibit of selected Burroughs artwork, and a celebration in conjunction with the 50th anniversary of Naked Lunch, and the 12th anniversary of his death. Featuring...
- Remarks from James Grauerholz
- Readings from Naked Lunch by Jim McCrary and Wayne Propst
- Screenings of Propst's home videos of WSB in Lawrence and "Towers Open Fire," by Antony Balch and WSB (1963).
- Accordion serenade by Sue Ashline, and some of the Old Man's favorite songs on the iPod.
- The Dream Machine
- Vodka and Coke, Navy cut Players, saltines and brick cheddar, black centipedes...
Read our preview of Naked Lunch's 50th anniversary events, and more about the Old Man in our special section on William S. Burroughs, Lawrencian.
More information on events around the world at nakedlunch.org/events/