The annual Ladies of Lawrence Artwork Spring Sale is taking place just in time for Mother's Day and graduation gift shopping. This showcase of crafts and artwork by Lawrence females has become a staple of town's culture.
Healing Moon - natural soaps and body care
Awava - Economic empowerment project started by Lawrencian Kate von Achen in Uganda, featuring handmade jewelry, bags, and home decor.
• Early Jewelry - jewelry & compact mirrors
• little bluestem baby - baby blankets and layette sets
• Kendra Marable - greeting cards
• Leslie Kuluva - handprinted goods and garments
• Molly Murphy - printed clothing, pins, cards, and prints
• Ugly Mug - pet tags and collars
• KitMit - headbands and journals
Note: Cash and checks only please.