The compost and woodchips are not intended for commercial applications, but rather for the citizens of Lawrence. For residential use only.
FALL COMPOST & WOODCHIP SALE EVENT
- Thursday through Saturday, September 14, 15, 16 from 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Location: 1420 E. 11th Street which is east of 11th and Haskell Avenue, over the railroad tracks.
- The City will load trucks and trailers. The City cannot load trucks with ladder racks.
- $10 per bucket load, equivalent to two cubic yards. CASH only.
- Self-loading small quantities (small bag, plastic tote, box) free.
- Bring a tarp to secure woodchips in trucks and trailers to prevent littering the roadway.
- Compost and woodchips are not intended for commercial applications, but rather for the citizens of Lawrence.
Additional event and material details are available at https://lawrenceks.org/swm/lawncompostsale/. Questions? Email email@example.com or call 832-3030.
Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/276204216191170