- Ongoing: until Monday, August 28, 2017
- Monday: 6:30pm
- Where: Spring Hill Suites Parking Lot (6th and New Hampshire)
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: 18+
Weekly bike ride on Monday nights to promote safe riding in Lawrence area streets. The purpose of this ride is to develop confident road cycling habits through brief instruction and a supportive weekly group ride. This is a Lawrence Bike Club ride supported by local League of American Bicyclists Certified Instructors.
Begins June 12th and continues until the end of August). 12 rides total.
- 6:30 pm start time; 15-20 minutes instruction, followed by 1 hour ride (approximate). Estimated end time: 8:00 pm
- Start location: Spring Hill Suites parking lot
- 10-15 mile route at 10-12 mph ride (casual pace)
- Route would be on city and surrounding county roads
- No-drop ride; cyclists will be encouraged to stay together. There will be several stops to regroup.
- Cyclists must bring: a bike, helmet and water bottle.
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/BeginnersRide/
This event was posted May 26, 2017 and last updated May 26, 2017