...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- Gary Numan & Tubeway Army, "Premier Hits"
- Outkast, "Hey Ya" single
- N.O.I.A., "Unreleased Hits 78-'82"
- The Ssion, "Opportunity Bless My Soul"
- Antelope, "Antelope"
Top email to lawrence.com
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Raoul's Velvet Room Date: October 10, 2003 5:10 PM
Please remove all references to Raoul's Velvet Room from your website. This includes main page of restaurants with Raoul's Velvet Room still on it, and "formerly known as Raoul's Velvet Room" from 815's page. Please call 913-xxx-xxxx to give time frame of removal.
From: email@example.com Subject: Re: Re: Raoul's Velvet Room Date: October 10, 2003 5:10 PM
Shawn- it won't be long before we remove the reference to raoul's completely, but for now we need to keep it on there as a service to our readers. it's not been a month yet since the name change...closer to the newy year, most people will have had a chance to become aware of the switch and we will remove it.
fyi-lawrence restaurants do not pay for this listing...it is editorial content that we generate independently.
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: re:Raoul's Velvet Room Date: October 10, 2003 5:10 PM
Legal change happened August 1, 2003. I have documentation from Grandfather's LLC stating that they are not to use any references to Raoul's Velvet Room, or any combination of these words. If you can not make changes immediately, I will have my attorney contact you.
From: email@example.com Subject: Re: re:Raoul's Velvet Room Date: October 10, 2003 6:10 PM
Top websites of the week
- Despair You've seen those motivational posters used by morons to inspire idiots? These aren't them.
- Crunch Web A graphical representation of the latest grubbing for war dollars by our "president." It turns out that 87 billion dollars is an assload of money.
- Nobody Here Get lost in this brilliant and innovative web journal. Naviage through the homepage, or just use the blogger's "jump" button to just bounce around. Beautiful. Weird.
- Earth Calendar More than just what it sounds like, although it certainly is that. You can search for holidays the world over by any given date, or by country and religion. Also lunar phases. Calendar madness!
- Depict A competition for 90-second films