...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- Johnny Cash, "American IV: The Man Comes Around"
- Dolly Parton, "The Grass is Blue"
- Ray Charles, "Genius + Soul = Jazz"
- Don Byron, "Bug Music"
- V/A, "Organs in Orbit: Ultra Lounge 11"
...wherein local TV connoisseurs intimate what keeps them on their couches.
- "Superman" cartoons (original Max Fleischer shorts from the 1930s) "She's into Power Puff girls, so she sees him flying around and fighting bad guys and she totally digs it," Aaron says.
- "Ice Age" "I've seen it so many times I start to nod off," Aaron says.
- "The Nightmare Before Christmas" "We've watched it thousands of times," Aaron says. "It's all about Jack Skellington."
Currently reading: "Krakatoa: The Day the World Exploded" by Simon Winchester "It's one of the first catastrophes that was widely reported," Hayes says."If you're interested in history at all it's a good read."
One book everyone should read: "Candide" by Voltaire "It's just hilarious," Hayes says. "I guess I'm like 800 years old."
Top email to lawrence.com
To: email@example.com Subject: Oat Meal Question Date: April 21, 2005 6:04 PM
My question is do you get the same benefits from eating raw oatmeal? I love raw oatmeal with a banana and skim milk. I have been eating it like that for years and got to wondering if you get the same benefits that you do if the oatmeal is cooked - I do cook it in the traditional manner in the winter time but now that spring has arrived I am back to my warm weather routine. Thanks!
From: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Oat Meal Question Date: April 25, 2005 11:04 AM
Dear Jim. . .
Thank you for the glimpse into your breakfasting habits. The benefit of eating cooked oatmeal is that it becomes fit for human consumption. Still, the thought of you wearing a saddle, combined with this talk of bananas - well, that's just good for everybody.
To: email@example.com Subject: Updated info for Longhorn Steakhouse Date: April 22, 2005 11:04 AM
I am not trying to update anything what I am trying to do is give your company four created deer heads to use in your restaurants. These are created and mounted and will not cost you anything, just shipping. If you want these please let me know and they are yours, thanks.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Re: Updated info for Longhorn Steakhouse Date: April 23, 2005 11:04 AM
Dear Joseph. . .
Thank you for the generous offer to give us heads. And no charge for mounting? Sold!