...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- Dead Boys "We Have Come for Your Children"
- Toy Dolls "Cheerio and Toodletip!"
- The Adicts "Sound of Music"
- The Vibrators "Energize"
- Naked Aggression "Heard It All Before"
...wherein local TV connoisseurs intimate what keeps them on their couches.
- "The Daily Show" "It's smart and funny. And I don't get news channels."
- "Six Feet Under" "I feel like all the characters are really identifiable, but I don't have a favorite."
- "Making the Band " "There's something about mindless entertainment after studying for a while. And watching girls yell at each other."
Currently reading: "Lord of Chaos" (The Wheel of Time, Book 6) by Robert Jordan "If you like (J.R.R.) Tolkien, it's the same type of thing but more reality based - interpersonal relationships and that kind of stuff."
One book everyone should read: "War All the Time: Poems 1981-1984" by Charles Bukowski "It's a collection of short stories from when he was addicted to horse-race betting. His viewpoint on life is so skewed. He's second only to Hunter S. Thompson as far as 'out there' goes."
Top email to lawrence.com
To: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject: Site feedback Date: December 14, 2005 3:12 PM
I need to redo this and then sucscribe again. The page I need to put the confermation number in gor earsed off my computer. -Alice
From: email@example.com Subject: Re: Site feedback Date: December 4, 2005 12:12 PM
For the life of us, we can't figure out why you're having trouble. -homies