...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- Intocable, "Cruce de Caminos"
- Reik, "Secuencia"
- Diana Reyes, "Diana Reyes"
- Ricardo Lemvo and Makina Loca, "Isabela"
- Akwid, "Still Kickin' It"
...wherein local TV connoisseurs intimate what keeps them on their couches.
- "Futurama" I started watching it on Adult Swim, after it had been cancelled. I ended up downloading all five seasons. It's by the same people who make "The Simpsons," but there are subtle differences.
- "Scrubs" I find it really funny-some stupid humor here and there. I like Zach Braff's character. This season, the musical episode was great.
- "Family Guy" I watched it a lot when I lived in the dorms freshman year. I'd hang out in my friend's room, and we'd watch it all day.
Currently reading: "Stiff," by Mary Roach You know how some people donate their bodies to science? They don't always send them to the science lab. Some people are used for car crash impact research, or they're composted, or they're used for plastic surgery practice. You can get a postmortem facelift. I'm also reading, "Human Monsters: An Illustrated Encyclopedia of the World's Most Vicious Murderers," by David Everitt.
One book everyone should read: "Candide," by Voltaire. It shows that satire is universal. It gets into the Catholic Church quite a bit and has held up for many years.
Top 20 Jobs More Insane Than Storm Chasing1. Mutant badger breeder
2. Mad bomber
3. Pavarotti's sponge bather
4. Live crash test dummy
5. Nude rodeo clown
6. Sky diving proctologist
7. Nitroglycerin juggler
8. Uranium cake artist
9. Volkswagen swallower
10. Lava surfer
11. David Hasselhoff passenger
12. Deep sea squid wrestler
13. Courtney Love's gynecologist
14. Competitive bulimic
15. Mercury diver
16. Alec Baldwin's daughter
17. Islamic stand up comic
18. Robin William's waxer
19. White House spokesman
20. Lohan wrangler