...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- Federation of Horsepower "Stay Down"
- Deiselboy "The 6ith Session"
- Misfits "Project 1950"
- Elvis "Blue Hawaii"
- The Afterparty "Forever After"
...wherein local TV connoisseurs intimate what keeps them on their couches.
- Heroes "It's an awesome show that pretty much caters to every comic book nerd's dreams. I've always wanted super powers and they have bad ass powers on that show. I like Peter Petrelli's power-he can absorb the powers of the people around him. That would help with my bitch killing. And what the hell's up with Mohinder? Your new super power is weaving people into cocoons? What is that? You're an overgrown butterfly now? I'm about to kill a bitch now!"
- Without a Trace "It's that show about missing people. It has Poppy Montgomery, who's a hottie. Jerry Bruckheimer is a genius-he has a formula, and I know what's going to happen before it happens. I like that because it makes me feel kind of psychic. 'Law and Order' does that, too. 'Without a Trace' is my new 'Law and Order.'"
- House "Any hero that's addicted to painkillers is my kind of hero."
Currently reading: "Good Omens" by Neil Gaiman and Terry Pratchet "Basically, the time for the apocalypse is nigh and everyone f*cked up-hilarity ensues. Being a nerd, I'm a huge fan of Sandman, which was a comic that Gaiman wrote. Gaiman is a visionary wordsmith. Not only can he create the impossible from the believable, but he makes you feel for characters you shouldn't have any connection to. It revolves around an angel and a demon on a road trip trying to find the anti-Christ-who in a wacky mix-up belongs to a suburban family-and I really enjoy their arguments."
One book everyone should read: "Neuromancer" by William Gibson "William Gibson is the father of cyber-punk, which is technological integration into everyday life with a huge influence from Japanese culture. 'Neuromancer' is about someone who's trying to make due in a world that's unkind-other than that, the booze is preventing me from remembering what it's about."