...wherein we listen to what Lawrence's movers and shakers are moving and shaking. to.
- The Samples "No Room"
- Something Corporate "Songs for Silent Movies"
- Jason Mraz "Waiting For My Rocket Come"
- Afroman "The Good Times"
- Steve Winwood "Back In the High Life"
...wherein local TV connoisseurs intimate what keeps them on their couches.
- Lost "Who hasn't seen 'Lost'? I don't even know how to explain it. It's about time travel. I used to have the theory it was a religious thing, like they were in purgatory or maybe hell, but the creators say that isn't right. Now it's more about time travel and I have no theories on time travel. If you don't like it, get out of here. The show is genius. I remember watching it during the first season and getting scared. I like scary things, and I realize the show isn't scary and I sound like an idiot, but they had a smoke monster and that's scary when you're by yourself. Just sayin'."
- Gossip Girl "I think it's from the same producers as 'The O.C.,' so it's kind of like 'The O.C.' in New York. It's about a bunch of rich kids in high school and they have problems. A few reasons why I like it—first, it's better than my life, and, second, Chuck Bass is amazing. Not only is he good looking, he's evil. Chuck Bass is the character and it's not important who the actor is playing him, because he's not as cool as Chuck Bass—Chuck Bass is hot and evil."
- Grey's Anatomy "I know, right? It's about doctors and their personal lives. It's better than 'E.R.' Doctors f*cking and feeling bad about f*cking afterwards? Basically. I was okay with the broken penis episode. Is that even possible? I'm just wondering what she did, for future reference. Ellen Pompeo, who plays Meredith Grey, is annoying yet lovable."
One book everyone should read: