Friday, March 26, 2004
- The Appleseed Cast, Carrier, Daryl, 9 p.m., Jackpot Saloon, 943 Mass.
- Beatles maniacs 1964 ... The Tribute, 8 p.m., Uptown Theatre, 3700 Broadway St., Kansas City, Mo.
¢ Divas Downtown, featuring Jo Ann Worley, Monique Danielle, Nancy Nail and Teri Wilder, 8 p.m., Folly Theater, 12th and Central streets, Kansas City, Mo.
- Central Atmosphere, 10 p.m., The Jazzhaus, 926 1/2 Mass.
¢ The Belles, Danny Pound, Matt Rice, 9 p.m., Jackpot Saloon, 943 Mass.
¢ Esoteric, Shots Fired, Evac, Tree of Woe, 9 p.m., The Bottleneck, 737 N.H.
- Three Days Grace, Apt. 26, Lo-Pro, Edgewater, 7:30 p.m., The Beaumont, 4050 Pennsylvania St., Kansas City, Mo.
- Norma Jean, Underoath, Beloved, Dead Poetic, Haste the Day, 7 p.m., SpitFire, 1717 W. Ninth St., Kansas City, Mo.
- Mad Caddies, Throw Rag, Raging Hormone, 6 p.m. (early show), The Bottleneck, 737 N.H.
¢ Visiting Artist Series: Tracy Freeze, percussion, Swarthout Recital Hall, KU campus.
- Australian post-grunge act The Vines, Jet, Neon, The Living End, 6:30 p.m., Liberty Hall, 642 Mass.
¢ Dexter Romweber (of The Flat Duo Jets), Ghostwriter, The Shebangs, 9 p.m., The Bottleneck, 737 N.H.
¢ Melanie Dill's Children's Music Hour, 10:30 a.m., Oread Books, level 2, Kansas Union, KU.
- The Riverboat Gamblers, Wednesdays, 10 p.m., Replay Lounge, 946 Mass.
¢ Graham Colton, Tanner Walle, 9 p.m., The Bottleneck, 737 N.H.
- Tricky blues guitarist Johnny A, 7:30 p.m., Grand Emporium, 3832 Main St., Kansas City, Mo.
¢ Mike West, Truckstop Honeymoon, Kasey Rausch, 7 p.m. (early show), Davey's Uptown, 3402 Main St., Kansas City, Mo.
- Punk-pop quartet Sugarcult, Maxeen, Primetime Heroes, 5 p.m. (early show), The Bottleneck, 737 N.H.
¢ Joan of Arc, Love of Everything, Make Believe, 10 p.m., Replay Lounge, 946 Mass.
¢ Green Lemon, 10 p.m., The Jazzhaus, 926 1/2 Mass.
- Kid Rock, 7 p.m., Municipal Auditorium, 301 W. 13th St., Kansas City, Mo.