Thursday, April 24, 2014
If you’re searching for that perfect fashionable gift to give your Mom for Mother’s Day, I have three words for you: Made on Mass.
It’s the hub for unique and adorable gifts. Made, 737 Massachusetts St., is filled to the brim with everything from handmade jewelry to cute bags to stylish wallets. You’re bound to find the perfect Mother’s Day gift. If you’re still unsure what to buy your mom, don’t worry, we have you covered. Check out our picks for the best Mother’s Day gifts from Made on Mass.
Mother's Day gifts from Made
Made on Mass., 737 Massachusetts St., has a great selection of handmade accessories for moms.
1) There’s no better way to say “happy Mother’s Day” than gifting your mom with a unique handmade piece of jewelry. These laser-cut anchor necklaces will do the trick! ($20)
2) Rustic silver bangles with inspirational engraved messages will show your sentimental side. She will love it! ($18)
3) These handmade bracelets were once belts — how cool is that? If your mom is into recycled fashion, or even if she’s not, these are for her! ($15)
4) These chain necklaces have a cool antique look to them and would make a meaningful Mother’s Day gift for any mom. ($20)
5) A pair of cute spring earrings will wow all the trendy moms out there! ($22)
6) Functional and fashionable is what every mom needs. These stylish crossbody bags fit the bill. ($48)
7) Every mom on-the-go needs a sturdy tote bag. Made has plenty of them with adorable graphics on front. ($20)
8) Some simple stud earrings in muted pastel colors is just what you need to say “Happy Mother’s Day!” ($15)
— Emily and Elizabeth Kennedy are twin sisters and fashion bloggers who share a blog called Fashion Column Twins. Emily writes this column. They can be reached at email@example.com.