April 29, 2010
Miller's Hall in the spring of 1865, fully repaired just months after Quantrill's Raid on Aug. 21, 1863.
Stories this photo appears in:
Downtown door to nowhere reveals layers of town's past
Like a window or door sealed with brick, some views into the past are impenetrable. So it seems to be with, well, a window and door filled in with brick in the basement of Goldmakers Fine Jewelry...
Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.
Commenting has been disabled for this item.