November 15, 2013
Carruth-O'Leary Hall, 1246 West Campus Road on the Kansas University campus, was constructed in 1955.
Stories this photo appears in:
City documenting style to prepare for potential preservation efforts
In post World War II Lawrence, modern architecture arrived in the form of sleek commercial buildings, monolithic university structures and unusual, geometric-inspired homes. Love them or hate them, these buildings tell the story of what was happening to our city at the time — change. By Sara Shepherd