Awkward Encounters: An interview with artist Ben Dory

A.D.D.

Comments

kbee 12 years, 9 months ago

Excellent, Benjamin. It's great to hear your sweet voice. I wish I could make it to the show!

LOVE from PDX.

Jason Barr 12 years, 9 months ago

Ben Deserves more comments! Come on PEOPLE! Hi Ben.....

elysebarr 12 years, 9 months ago

i have one of his prints hanging in my bedroom and i love it EVEN more after listening to this interview, gives it so much more depth and meaning. sooo good!

shizzow 12 years, 9 months ago

Nice, Ben! You can see a few images here: http://is.gd/4xW2t Any other links for images from the show would be helpful!

Jason Barr 12 years, 9 months ago

I'll be including images with all upcoming podcasts. Thanks for the great feedback!

leo_hayden 12 years, 9 months ago

I should be there Sunday night.

By the way Ben pours at least the 3rd best pint of PBR in town at the Tap Room.

rawpower 12 years, 9 months ago

I can't wait to check out your show, Ben! Congrats!

shutyourface 12 years, 9 months ago

ben dory picks boogers. i seen him do it once while sanding an anvil for him.
no joke.

elysebarr 12 years, 9 months ago

FYI....here's the playlist for the mix

1.Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf 2. Black Moth Super Rainbow - Jump into my mouth and.... 3. Ratatat - Black Heroes 4. Clouddead - 3 Twenty 5. Chrome - Mondo Anthem 6. The Microphones - Instrumental 2 7. Group Singsiri - Aski 8. Ryan Leslie - How it was Supposed to Be 9. Porter Wagoner - Wino 10. T-Pain - Bartender 11. The Black Lips - Let It Grow 12. Re-Mixed Culture Or.... 13. Brian Eno - Zawinul Lava 14. Boo & Boo Too - Iggy Baby Remix 15. Bruno Mosti - Zero Gravity 16. Mayor Hawthorne - Your Easy Lovin 17. Brian Eno - 1/2 18. Eluvium - New Animal from Air 19. Time Hecker - Dungeoneering 20. The Moon People - Hippy, Skippy, Moon People 21. Michael Andrews - Slipping Away 22. Para One - finale 23. 2 Live Crew - Coolin' 24. UGK - One Day 25. Controller7 - Love 26. RJD2 - Poorboy Lover Megamix 27. Jim White - Still Waters 28. The Kinks - Strangers 29. The Billen Bros - The Hobo