Project Runway: Space diapers away!

Comments

Megan Green Stuke 4 years, 8 months ago

Ari got the shaft. She at least showed a point of view and some creativity, which is a lot more than I can say for the nude mumu that got to stay. Plus, she would have done a lot toward making the show fun to watch. I was tres bummed.

DOTDOT 4 years, 8 months ago

You are probably right, MOL, but still. Project Runway is 90% following wacky and nonsensical contrived "challenges" constructed for entertainment value. So I can't be convinced that there is some industry standard discipline that Ari somehow didn't fit in with in light of her loss in the first round.

Her creativity and originality won't fit in a conventional mold. Neither did Einstein's. Thats all I'm saying.

Look, I don't know her, and she don't know me, but I hope she doesn't take this Project Runway thing as an indicator of anything. That's all I'm saying.

manofleisure 4 years, 8 months ago

All those comments about Ari are nice. However, let's be honest, her dress was dreadful. Came nowhere near the requirements of the challenge. No planning = go home.

DOTDOT 4 years, 8 months ago

She would have actually made this ChickTV show worth watching for a while. I hope she keeps at it.

Best wishes, Ari.

mitzibel 4 years, 8 months ago

I don't get where the "diaper" thing came from. Ari would have been a lot of fun to watch; usually they get rid of one of the extraneous gay boys before they ditch the out-there avant-garde chick who makes for good TV. Loopy as they made her look, I would totally be in the market for a jacket that becomes a tent with its own water-purification-system.

smerdyakov 4 years, 8 months ago

Is there anywhere you can watch the full episode online?

jimmyjms 4 years, 8 months ago

The commercial with Mother Nature visiting was insane, as was the weird pubic-bushes on the razor commercial.

Ari didn't get a fair shake, and all Johnny needed was a hug. And a bump.