Barack Hussein Obama Is No Patriot

In the name of fairness and balancing and what not, the following is a special comment from guest blogger Richard Coulter. His views do not necessarily represent those of Punditocracy, lawrence.com, or most vertebrates.Barack Hussein Obama Is No Patriot By Richard CoulterIt is perhaps inevitable that either Barack Hussein Obama or Hillary Clinton will become the next president of our dear and free union, a thought which makes me psychically ill. I become wretchedly nauseated, however, at the thought of Barack Hussein Obama ascending to the throne. It actually frightens me more than any thing and it should you as well. His agenda is dangerously impractical and down right anti-American. He stands against the foundation of liberty and freedom which has guided this great nation. Barack Hussein Obama would destroy our values and our sense of American Pride. He is no patriot, as he demonstrates daily with his refusal to wear an American pin on his suit jacket-a gesture by which even Hillary Rodham Clinton abides-as well as with his downright rejection to place his hand over his heart during the National Anthem. Not only does this shameless display of treason embolden our enemies, it clearly sends the wrong message to our brave men and women courageously defending our nation against Islamic Fascists. I can not imagine how our soldiers feel when they see what could perhaps be their next commander in chief disrespecting the country for which they are fighting to defend. I can only imagine the betrayal our valiant troops feel when Barack Hussein Obama disrespects the very principals in which they have been called to defend. I sympathize. Barack Hussein Obama believes the best way to fight Islamic Fascism is through regional diplomacy and abandoning the war on terror. Not only is this course misguided, it is simply unrealistic. To shake hands and chat with the tyrannical dictators of the Middle East will only display our weakness and empower the evil agendas of radical terrorist nations. His unrealistic and unattainable agenda of diplomacy will only lead to more homicide bombings and planes flying into buildings. On the domestic front, Barack Hussein Obama is nothing less than a socialist. He wants to control our lives by dictating to us how we should spend our hard earned money and by controlling our health care. That's not the America I wish to live in, and anyone with any sense of freedom should not either. His stance on immigration will only encourage more illegals to cross our borders and kill our economic well-being-and kill our children. He supports allowing illegal aliens receiving driver's licenses! How will that solve the problem of tracking down illegals? Explain to the people, Barack, how you plan on protecting our jobs and neighborhoods with such shameless policies. I love our beloved land and wish to preserve her, and the only way to accomplish this goal is to do everything in our power to keep Barack Hussein Obama from soiling the White House. Please, conservatives, get out and vote this November. John McCain was never my first choice, and while I disagree with many of his stances, I firmly believe he will uphold the principles of our wonderful nation. This election in November is perhaps one of the most important in our history. It will determine the future course of this country and I, for one, do not wish to see us brought down by socialism and defeatism.

Comments

gavon 14 years, 4 months ago

Joel, I assure you and everyone else that I did not write this. Promise. In fact, I'm a little upset anyone would assume that I did...my writing is FAR shittier.

billy 14 years, 4 months ago

DOTDOT - I was going to say that all the Sidneys I know are gay, black or women. I am not sure what that says about McCain, if anything, but his campaign sure has done a nice job at covering up his middle name. (Wink.)

tribalzendancer 14 years, 4 months ago

this blog post is laughable.. i truly hope that it was intended for this purpose.

Richard Coulter, same as Anne Coulter? Yes this must be a joke.

gavon 14 years, 4 months ago

And he's a plagiarist! Don't forget that he's a filthy plagiarist!

DOTDOT 14 years, 4 months ago

What's Hilary's middle name? Or McCain's? I forget.

DOTfuckingDOT

billy 14 years, 4 months ago

I know you were being rhetorical, dotdot, but . . . Hillary Diane Rodham Clinton and John Sidney McCain III.

OtherJoel 14 years, 4 months ago

I think to be fair and balanced, you need to publish an article by Richard Marx.

gavon 14 years, 4 months ago

You're right, OtherJoel...a blog post from '80s pop sensation Richard Marx is definitely called for. "Hold on to the Nights" still gives me a chubby.

chet_larock 14 years, 4 months ago

Well, what can you expect from someone who's last name is coulter..

phish_rules 14 years, 4 months ago

What is this little bitch crying about? If the majority of the people vote for him, then that is what happens (for any actually interested in the (semi)-democratic process). Furthermore, any arguments from the "Republicans" (if we can even call there platform at this point "Republican") lose about 80% of their credibility after having whacko bush in office for the last 8 years.

April Fleming 14 years, 4 months ago

My heart does just swell with patriotic pride every time I see that lapel pin.

made in china

Chris Tackett 14 years, 4 months ago

brother, I know you're not worth the time, bc you're clearly firm in your beliefs, misinformed or not. But when it comes to your comments on the military, you need to get a clue. Our soldiers are thinking for themselves and Obama leads in donations from those serving in our military. (Paul leads the Republican candidates).

via ABC:

"Democrat Barack Obama and Republican Ron Paul have little in common politically, except their opposition to the Iraq war.

Both top a new list of presidential candidates receiving campaign contributions from people who work for the four branches of the military and National Guard, according to a study released Thursday by the non-partisan Center for Responsive Politics.

Obama, an Illinois senator, brought in more donations from this group than any White House contender from either party."

"Not only does this shameless display of treason embolden our enemies."

He's not wearing a flag pin, comrades! LAUNCH THE ATTACK!

Right.

And Doteffingdot: Hillary Clinton's middle name: Robert E. Lee. I swear. We're so focused on the Islamonazicommunists, we're letting the South rise again!

But I do want to thank Mr. Coulter -- whom, I still believe, is Gavon's alter ego -- for inspiring this bit that will be on my blog tomorrow at redblueamerica.com:

Since you're bound to hear the full name "Barack Hussein Obama" pronounced a million times in coming months in a none-too-subtle effort to convince the masses that the (possible) Democratic nominee is leading an Islamofascist sleeper cell bent on accomplishing America's final defeat, let me offer this counterpoint:

John Sidney McCain III.

Sidney? Sidney?

You know who else was named Sidney? Tony Randall.

Or have you already forgotten the short-lived early-80s television show "Love, Sidney"?

"The premise of the show was established in a TV movie aired earlier the same year, entitled Sidney Shorr: A Girl's Best Friend. Randall played the title character, a well-to-do gay New Yorker in his 50s, who befriends an unwed mother and the daughter she gives birth to, and then becomes the daughter's guardian when the mother leaves for California."

Now I don't mean to suggest that electing John Sidney McCain -- THE THIRD -- will result in an outbreak of out-of-wedlock births and a skyrocketing number of orphans.

But we don't really know. Do we?

MJ Allen 14 years, 4 months ago

What's Mathis doing on here?? I thought we got rid of him!

I just went underground, baby. Keepin' it real.

DOTDOT 14 years, 4 months ago

Huh. Who's we?

Anyway, Mathis, I'm sorry my careful chosen middle name offends your sensibilities to the point of revisionISM. Effing? Come on. Sounds Brit or some such.

I'm sorry. Did I say "effing?"

I meant "fucking."

... oh dear. I've crossed a line I can't uncross. It's all libertinism for me from now on!

Bill Woodard 14 years, 4 months ago

Wow. This HAS to be a parody post, doesn't it. (Um, the flag pin thing???) C'mon, man, fess up!

alm77 14 years, 4 months ago

Barack Hussein Obama for President!! YaY!!

OtherJoel 14 years, 4 months ago

Wow, Mathis! As a blogger, I don't think I ever saw you write the f-bomb during the four years I've been reading. You were always a fine example of internet decorum. So I only have two words for you:

FUCK YEAH!

Welcome to the dark side, buddy.

DOTDOT 14 years, 4 months ago

I feel equal measures of pride and shame.

OJ, Dotdot: I know. I feel like a teen-ager who just punched his dad before leaving home to go to college.

But I don't plan to make a habit of it.

Gavon: Sorry for hijacking your blog. My bad.

Mkh 14 years, 4 months ago

Obama is certainly not for "abandoning the war on terror"....but man do I wish he was.

Steve Mechels 14 years, 4 months ago

Hey Dick Coulter;

While you are talking about patriotism and the possible destruction of this great nation, why don't you discuss the rape of our Constitution during the previous two administrations? Talk about going "against the foundation of liberty and freedom which has guided this great nation.", I never thought we would be so closed to a tyrant as we have been in my lifetime.

measles 14 years, 4 months ago

Sorry, but when he said "ascending to the throne" I had to stop reading because I threw up a little in my mouth. This is America, not medieval France. And if you think Obama, or any near-future president is going to reverse the rape of the constitution and somehow restore its purity, you probably deserve to have me throw up in yours as well.

spinsparx 14 years, 4 months ago

Wow, this blog reads like an emotional jr. highschooler's rant.

Your complaints about Obama seem to be about nothing real at all, yet you've written a whole page. He doesn't wear your favorite pin?... whatever man. Wearing an american flag pin isn't patriotism, it's nationalism and it doesn't prove anything except that your a poser trying to look patriotic.

Don't you know that it's the republican's who are usually shaking hands with all the wrong middle east leaders? (bin laden, hussein)

I'm all for free speech and giving both sides a chance, but if the quality of this blog remains this juvenile, and hate filled...not to mention shamefully unsubstantiated and redundant,

I think this blog will get cut.

Sorry Gavon, but this is just poor writing...further proving that some people learn nothing from college except how to b.s. through five paragraphs of dribble.

spinsparx 14 years, 4 months ago

oh i get it, it's a joke of sorts. my bad...Dick

chaungoloid 14 years, 4 months ago

hee hee hee hee hee haaaaa haaaaa ahhhhaaaaaaahaaaaaaa wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

idarastar 14 years, 4 months ago

Think about what being American symbolizes. When we view the flag, we think of liberty, freedom, pride. The red standing for bravery, blue for justice and white for innocence. How can we salute to such a hypocritical statement such as America is a land of justice when the definition of justice is as follows: fairness or reasonableness, especially in the way people are treated or decisions are made. There's injustice everywhere. Look at the way people are treated and the way decisions are made. Barack Obama is not blind to the injustice in America. He is fully aware of this. Why would you expect ANYONE (you or I) to be a love the red white and blue and submit to the government (govern=control, ment=mental,mind) of America when you know the current state of it is corrupt and crumbling before our very eyes. I salute Obama for recognizing the constant struggle in this country and I commend him for making a stand to help lead us in the right direction to fix this mess. Have faith in the potential of America in the right hands. Currently, there's nothing that deserves praise. The struggle will continue until victory, justice and freedom has won.